Why anyone would enter into such a program of frustration such as trying to start up a rifle scope company is beyond me lol...

Shooting optics consumers would be the most finicky and hard to please mob on Earth. If it started raining six-foot blondes, they'd complain and want brunettes.

Soooo, give me a strong, light scope with a modest power / zoom range (4-8x or 6-12x would do it) with a clear LR reticle with either mil or moa hash marks (when set at max power) for at least 10 mil of ele on the reticle. I can't see why at least 100moa of internal adjustment cannot be built into a 1inch scope tube, so put that on the list too. Give me the option of turrets or not. Resettable is a must.

Of course the glass needs to be "good" but need not be as good as a bino or spotter (or camera).

Couldn't care less about 25 vs 30mm tube.

Reticles tailored to a cartridge/load combo suck because they're always a big compromise. If a shooter cannot work out how many moa / mil to hold over with their load, they probably shouldn't be shooting that far out because they've clearly not done their homework.

Good luck in your enterprise in any case. Aesthetically the scope designs look very sharp.