'mountain,

I doubt she could reliably get it to her ear.on the first attempt.

What a bumbling bunch of Boobs at Tract.

FUNNY schit!..................

JeffZero,

You feel free to quote/plagiarize whatever makes you feel best,as you bank upon the hilarious fhuqking constant...that it is never going to be you in the firsthand. Congratulations?!?

Lemme tell you a leetle "secret",in that if I give something a thumbs up or thumbs down,that you can take them findings to the fhuqking bank. Hint. It's doubly fhuqking funny,when it takes you decades to come to the realization. Re-Hint. Laughing!

I'm rather at ease in having flogged on over a 100 of the wares,that you've yet to see. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

dvd',

Same old schit...simply a different day. The Paper Hat Brigade is all too giddy to swoon schit that is expressly "engineered" to do the opposite of it's intent and are all to eager to talk out their asses,in regards to the things they "know" the LEAST about. Then it is copiously sprinkled with Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the usual cast of CLUELESS Fhuqks,are in a heated race to see who can lie the fastest/most. What are the "odds",that a Texan reliaby "wins" the Tiara?!? Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it's only fair to grant all the opportunity to expound...if only in oblivious quantification.

No different than citing in a nano second,that the latest 82 Trick Move Rifle Company is gonna fall on their fhuqking face. Some folks can read sign,others simply nibble on schit while wandering a trail. Tract is a floundering Fhuqk Show,"staffed" by Lying Fhuqks talking out their ass and that is simplistic fact.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."