Got some reason, after looking at your stupid pics and listening to your drivel that apparently had convinced some weaker minded individuals is the gospel, finding you wrong is not where I would aim that swing... Your tough guy talk only works on those that apparently need to be led to an opinion or share your overwhelming desire to prove his manhood by public bashing.

Formidilosis, I see where your coming from with your statement but it's too flawed to wholeheartedly agree. This is a sponsor, paying for space on this site, that is like an ad in a magazine, not a crooked review. If you expect paid advertising to go away you obviously have little understanding of how those magazines stay afloat. If a publication chooses to have writers swayed by those dollars then it's what we should hate. You nor big stick have any first hand experience with these optics, if you find the specs out of line then send an email, start a professional thread to get your point across, do something f***ing productive! If this site is going to keep running it needs sponsors, at least that is my assumption. Keep treating them like crap and they will leave, at least they should since forum administration is incapable handling things, then see what happens after this kind of public bs goes on for awhile.