Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Look, I keep looking at binoculars and mention a new company that piqued my curiosity and had a great chat with its founder. So I shared that.

Their rep comes on respectfully seeking input and answering questions- paying attention and doing everything we complain about other company's not doing.

No less of a person than Doug from Cameralnd has great things to say about the founder of that company.

If you can't politely welcome someone like this, or that endorsement isn't enough for you to generate interest thats fine. Just leave it to friendlier people whose kids manage to smile in photos their father's take. These are the folks who get the concept of a campfire.

I guess now I am supposed to say - hint

I appreciate it Kenjs. We all know it, but some dogs on here just don't hunt....and we ignore them

Happy to say everything for our sponsorship has been finalized with Rick, . Also have a coupon code for everyone on 24hr to use on Tract items. I'll get that up in a new thread.
cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken