fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the ONLY thing you can ever offer in the firsthand is a Whine and Excuses. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" that you went right to cramming things in your mouth and ass,yet again?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'223,

The ONLY thing that fredrica could "point out",is that she's a Clueless Do NOTHING Kchunt,who only "shoots" her mouth and Imagination,due it's copious Pretend and the Delusions formulated.

Not that any of that were a "secret".

Laughing!.....................

'1010,

TRACT simply sucks,because they haven't the foggiest fhuqking notion,in regards to a first fhuqking clue on how to spec a riflescope. Hint. Nor do you. Congratulations?!?

The LYING Fhuqks billed the Turdic scope as being "THE premier LR option",then expressly "designed" it,so that Fabrication could not be ANY fhuqking further from the truth. Hint.

I get it,that you are devoid ANY inkling on how to connect dots and are doing the best that you can...just do not slight the magnitude of that oblivious HILARITY,nor refrain from trying again. You are doing "GREAT".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.......................

'Raider,

You AMAZINGLY Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk...I'm groovin' on the humor of your "Trump Card" query and I fhuqking quote: "dog, please point out some scope features that will not allow 90% of the hunting population to take game out to 300 yds please?".

Ummmmm...IRON Sights will do that,despite 90% of the population having that inherent inability,including yourself. Hint. Laughing!

Due to your Gross Ineptitude and Sensational Fhuqking STUPIDITY,you miss the obvious on how the Turdic is billed as THE Long Range Riflescope,nor do you begin to have the savvy to correlate the uproarious HILARITY,of their fhuqking feeble "attempt" at same. You are devoid any/all semblance(s) of a shred of fhuqking sense and just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Now don't "forget" that you "can't read this"! Laughing!

Anywhoooo,there is nothing "subjective" in the glaringly obvious mechanical shortcomings and how it is mechanically IMPOSSIBLE to even scratch the surface of the Magnificent Marketing Lie(s),due the dismal "specifications" proffered by the Tract DUMB fhuqks. "Glass" has less than ZERO bearing upon that factoid. Hint.

Read that again,now one more time...oopsie!......you "can't read this". Re-Hint. Laughing!

I getta kick outta your fascination with everything regarding a boolit steering optic,EXCEPT it's boolit steering.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Trevor,

Few things as "compelling" as a hand held "Hunt" in beautiful weather/lighting,to "showcase" how a scope "performs". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Say sumptin' in in HD,HT,ELD,Flourite,Vignetting,Chromatic Aberration,Barrel Distortion,etc.,due your "vast" "experience". You "know",like this. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps cite some "particulars" on The Fabulous 300Winny,that you used to shoot the "complexities" of the 1" and 2" Box "Tests"...spare NO fhuqking details,because I assure you it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Where something is made,is more often moot than not...but it's Specifications/Mechanics sure as the fhuqk are NOT and that is where the rubber meets the road. You DUMB Fhuqks "only" forgot the tires. Laughing!

I know,I know...when you go bust,it'll be "proprietary".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Oldelkchunt,

The INCREDIBLY long list of things you do NOT "know" and TRY to "talk" about,would certainly rate you (3) pages in The Guinness Book Of World Records. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED: "that todays option selections are 100x better then what was available even 5 years ago."...despite the incredible magnitude of your Imagination and it's Pretend,that Delusion is lightyears from being grounded upon anything approaching REALITY. The ease in which you talk out your ass,in regards to the things you "know" the LEAST about,is never not "impressive"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Be sure to TRY and muse Reticles,Erectors,Subtension,MOA,Mils,FFP and SFP in any/all Delusions that suit your Fantasies. You'll wanna wear a fhuqking seatbelt however,as REALITY is gonna do those Drooling Fabrications ZERO fhuqking "favors". Hint.

Never can decide which is fhuqking funnier...the Silence,Whine or Excuses as you are indeed a Twatly Trifecta. Might I suggest you "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. You Sad Sack LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'shooter,

Window Lickers can ONLY fixate windows and are 100% Clueless in regards to the mechanics that correlate POA/POI intersection sanctity.

Them with at least 17 IQ Points get the oblivious HILARITY,them well shy of that "threshold",fixate everything that don't make a fhuqk and gloat in obliviously quantifying same.

SFP,Goat Fhuqked Reticles,paltry erectors and BDC's simply work in unison,to preclude the very premise Fabricated upon by the Tract DUMB Fhuqks.

Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!.....................

'gun,

There is nothing that can be "explained",to circumvent the gross mechanical ineptitude instilled the Turdic,due literally by it's "design". It's done...before it can even fhuqking start,as you very obviously realize.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.................(grin)

WRO,

Now ain't it a fascinating CONSTANT,that none of them "names" that you are enthralled with,make a riflescope that's worth a fhuqk?!? Hint.

Purty "sneaky" of you to make your point,by doing your BEST to go the opposite direction and to mic drop obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Now though I didn't hear it,I have it on Good Authority that Mail came in today and Sister just kicked some stuff loose.

[Linked Image]

So you gals continue with your Window Lickin' Tournament,as I've more than a leetle bit of shooting to do this afternoon and will start shakin' out the MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers to see WTF. For conversation the 10X's "only" average 143MOA in their total erector travel,with windage mechanically centered. Suplizingly,the 6x version denotes same.

For the astute and them who ACTUALLY shoot,the MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqker's adjustments are far more tactile than the former MOA/Mil version(s) of same(roughly double the relative resistance) and the reticle is NO fhuqking slouch either,soundly THRASHING the former MOA/Mil attempt. 10yd rear parallax is alway a nice option to bolster and actually adjust down to an 8.6yd average,according to a couple of Sig Kilo's and their jiving upon same.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

I've a "hunch" that 183MOA of total opportunity,is prolly "generous" and it's nice to see that my Spelunking Virgins arrived...but I'm now waiting on more Mail and the re-ordered AR-10 'nut wrench,to nestle the 20" SPR contoured 1-7" 5R 243Win SAAMI spout aboard a Krunchenticker. Though I can prolly make due,in the meantime.(grin)

Film at 11:00.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."