Oh my...The Boozy Bromance DUMB Fhuqk Fest continues,in it's "vaunted" run for who gets to wear the Tiara. Congratulations?!? Google it.

I gotta kick outta The Brokedick Turd Polishers "using" "all" their wares,on their "hard charging" "Adventures".

Oopsie! It happens,when one actually USES wares in The Outdoors. Still MUCH prefer GL3's to GLX's and pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie! It happens,when one actually USES wares in The Outdoors. Fhuqk CM. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie! It happens,when one actually USES wares in The Outdoors...there wouldn't have been any CM left,though this rifle was only (4) days old. That's like 25yrs of "use" to you CLUELESS Kchunts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The 6mm Rem AI is an EPIC piece of fhuqking schit. Oopsie! Ask me how I KNOW?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness mine was a POS SS/ Shilen,but that do not have anything to do with boolits/COAL nor brass quality. Mebbe THE Clueless Kchunt will take a stab at the platform the Goat Fhuqk is built upon,muse COAL,twist,throating and boolits...to obliviously knock it out of the fhuqking Park even further? Nawwwwwww,she KNOWS better than to even "try". Laughing!

Fhuqk Geissele. Oopsie! Ask me how I KNOW?!? I hear good thangs about magfed 243Win 105 Hornie HPBT Salami Smooches at 2910fps. Someone on this Board was hotter than fhuqk with one yesterday at the 1000+ yard line. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on The Pavement Pounding "critique",by THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,who are hilariously mired in their "abilities","means" and "comprehension". Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are priced within their budget...the "LUCKY" kchunts. Laughing!

Now you gals be CERTAIN to "tell" me more and flaunt them Insecurities and Delusoins some more!

If only in fairness,I reckon I couldn't click my heels with much more than 400lbs on my back...unless I of course wanted to. Mainly because I can. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you Rough & Tumble Bitches heed them stoplights,as you race to Bed Bath and Beyond,to garner more "experience".

Bless your hearts...you Whining Kchunts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."