Jordan Smith, I agree with you on much of what you said and I've always appreciated your approach that is both classy and respectful when making a reply to anyone on this forum. In fact I use a SWFA fixed 6 on my main hunting rifle for a reason. I know how well the SWFA fixed 6 works mainly because I have first hand experience and so I can make a respectful and classy reply that is based on experience concerning the SWFA fixed 6. I've used 3 of the SWFA 10s and there of the same quality IME though I prefer the 6 in most hunting situations I find myself in. Until I have first hand experience with Tract I choose to reserve judgement the same as I would for any decent person I run across.

One thing that does have me somewhat baffled sir is why someone as respectful and classy as yourself is choosing to mingle with some so called cesspool dwellers that have repeatedly shown a complete lack of respect for others and in this case based on zero first hand experience with the product.

You sir are one of the good guys and whenever you invite yourself into someone else's camp I've never seen you do it with contempt or disdain. You most certainly would be welcome in my camp anytime and likely most others around here. Your a valued campfire member by the majority. 16 bore is another great campfire member though lately I'm begining to wonder why he's choosing to take an unclassy road based on his Association with cesspool dwellers. I think both you valuable members should rethink your class and your worth and choose Association based on your worth around here.

Me......Im just one campfire member that isn't afraid to treat cowards and cesspool dwellers like the disrespectful schit they choose to be. In fact some have even offered to make a truce or befriend me if I would only apologize for my unkind acts. Why would I want to befriend anyone who walks into another man's camp unannounced treating folks with contempt and disdain???

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field