Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by prm
Where is Form’s, or do you recall what it was?

There’s a link in this thread somewhere....

Form didn’t even get to test the scope... it went tits-up before any testing could begin.

It was Tract’s idea to send out the scopes.... not forum members.

Tract wanted Campfire feedback.... until the feedback was poor.

Tract then made some bold statements about all their products being built and tested to the same standard, and vowed to investigate the “bad” scope and report back.

Tract then disappeared for a while, until they thought their failure had blown over.

Now Tract is back, with a “spokesman” who doesn’t seem interested in any of the above, and wants a clean slate.... but doesn’t want to finish what Tract started here.

The campfire provided a service to Tract..... not the other way around.

Most of the time, when bad stuff happens.... it’s not about what happened... it’s what you do about what happened.

The only way to regain full credibility here.... after you schitt the bed.... is to sleep in it. Send out another scope for testing. If it passes well with one or two guys.... then you’ll gain a lot of favor. If it bombs again... they can bail outta the campfire and keep on marketing via Outdoor Life.

If you read my post I'm very interested in getting those scopes back and see what went wrong. I'd like to shoot them myself. Sorry guys, I'm here to help to a point but its not in my power to send out scopes.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes