My testing involves, first of all, me personally purchasing the scope. Yes, I run a box/tracking test, then proceed to load workup, and verifying stuff out to 600 yds (far as my range goes). Then I proceed to kill the ever lovin' schittt outa hogs....hundreds of them per year with said scope and various bullets. Throw in about 20 cull whitetail does a year, a whitetail and muley buck or two, another 5-10 aoudad culls, and that would be the extent of my scope testing. I'd guess (and it's purely a guess) that only 10% of this shooting required dialing.

In 46 years of doing this, I've had only one scope, a Swaro A 3-10x42 go tits up while actually shooting at an animal, which happened to be a big 190" mule deer buck. Shot the poor thing to pieces. I had one other scope, a leupy VX3 that quit tracking so I sent it back, they fixed it and installed a B&C reticle, and all is well again after a couple of years of "testing". Swaro fixed that scope and I sold it.

I don't give a flying crap about probabilities, forumulas, extrapolating failures, or any other crap like that. I test gear like I test gear, described above. Once again, the Toric is performing very well.

Feel free to tell me what's wrong with my testing procedure.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.