I have been sitting here reading through the thread sipping on a cup of coffee. I have two thoughts. I am a forum junkie of sorts. Whether boating, fishing, kayaking, motorcycling or bicycling I digest a lot forum material. I will say this. It takes stones for Tract to enter into the forum as a participant. There are always people who will go out of their way to make like difficult for them. I have seen it on every forum. But, I also agree with the poster who suggested that if they believe their product to be of superior quality that they should get more of them into the hands of people who will thoroughly and objectively ring them out to affirm that it is a superior product.

For someone like me who has never had a Leupold, Burris, Redfield or Weaver in the $200-$400 price range fail, and who is satisfied if not thrilled with the features and glass in those scopes, I'd have to be dang sure that the triple price Toric would deliver far superior glass, features and durability.

Again my hats off to Tract for giving active participation in a forum a go. I would never do it.