Originally Posted by bhoges
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by bhoges
Here is an insider tip in regards to testing. Writers won't review certain things because if the review goes bad they will pull advertising money. No most of these writers and magazines have too much to loose. I guess that's better then someone doing at test and saying the product in questions worked great when its a POS.

Like this?

Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Hi Guys,

Just getting back from vacation and some good news popped up. OL did another test and the TRACT Tekoa got some great ratings. I know not everyone is favorable of their reviews, but its great to see some of the newer companies, especially TRACT, getting some attention and accolades. Link to the review below.

OL's best scopes of 2017

or this?

Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics
Hi Guys,

Picked up a bird dog this past week, Wirehaird Pointing Griffon. Been a little sleep deprived but have here retrieving the wing at just 9 weeks. Going to be a great fall..

Anyway, we had the chance to work with Bryce Towsley and he gave our optics a little run through. Here's a good read that explains a little of Tract and his thoughts on some of the units.

RifleShooter on Tract Optics

I'm well aware of your feeling towards Tract. I stand behind them since I've tested them myself. If they didn't work I wouldn't state they are good to go.

Brian,

How many have you tested, and which models were they?