Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
... What I have seen is a general attitude of people thinking that Brian should reserve judgment until thorough testing can be done.

That would be my approach.

What I have seen with a certain select crowd is that anytime someone new shows up to the campfire you are automatically guilty and you must prove yourself innocent to those select few. I call that small crowd "THE COWARD CROWD" and I say you don't have to prove Jack schit to the likes of those people. In fact they don't even warrant a reply to there ignorant interrogations!

Every person with actual experience with a Tract scope have given a more than positive review. The COWARD CROWD hasn't even seen the scope in question, have zero experience, yet give negative feedback. Seems like a cowardly thing to do....No!

If you want your opinion to hold any value go get some experience with the product and than come back. Until than your words hold no weight nor value and in reality are just another set of lips flapping in the wind waisting valuable oxygen!

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 06/25/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field