Over last weekend I was at a shoot. Someone next to me had a scope failure. This brand is cheap junk. I know they are but I don't go out of my way to flame them. I could care less. I just don't understand the level guys have devoted to flaming Tract. I just purchased a Vortex AMG that won't focus at 25 yards. [bleep] happens I'm not going to trash all their products over it. People ask how I tested the Tract scopes. Just read my review. Same test is don't on every scope. I used tracking targets from Benchtoboxprecision. Why I get personally attacked is funny. I don't own the company or have any pull. If they choose to release items for testing or track down the lost scope that's on them. All I can do is relay messages. I'm not a product engineer so I don't have detailed knowledge of their inner workings. I wouldn't compare 99% of the scope out there to Nightforce. They are proven tanks. But to compare Tract to them isn't fare. If SWFA is a great scope good for them. I'm not saying Tract is the best in the world just they are great scopes for the money. If you like brand x buy it I could care less.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes