Well guys you finally have someone to help field your Tract questions. My name is Brian and I'll be taking over for Trevor. I had a sit down with Jon recently and I decided to help with consulting. To start things off I'm not an optics guru. I'm just a guy who likes to shoot. My daytime job is a firearms examiner for a large department. My hobbies include Cerakote, Duracoat painting and pretty much anything that goes bang. I prefer rifle shooting but, I also shoot pistol and shotgun. As far as optics go I'm not the guy to tow a single party line. If your brand works I'm all for it. I do honest testing and if it doesn't I'll be the first to say so. Doug over at Cameraland knows me for a long time. I run everything from Nightforce, Swarovski, Zeiss, Athlon, Leupold, Steiner and even Vortex (Jon breaks my balls over it all the time). I will try to answer any questions you have and If I don't have the answer I'll get it for you. Lets try to keep things civil. These threads get out of control and guys expect too much at times. No optic is perfect but, I know Tract is an excellent brand and they are here to stay. I remember when Vortex started in the early 2000's. All I ask is you give Tract and I a fair shot. Thanks for your time.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes