Originally Posted by JGRaider
You never seem to like the answers you get to any of your questions, so why don't you pick up the phone and call Tract yourself. They are very willing to help. Then you can report back on what you find out.

I already did that in August of 2017. This is what Jon LaCorte stated, last year:

"We had a custom gun builder out of Louisiana run 500 rounds of 458 LOTT through the TORIC scope with not point of impact change and the scope was still tracking perfectly"

"The scopes go through a drop type test that simulates recoil, the recoil is similar to the same level of recoil generated by the extreme large caliber rifles like the 458 Lott and 458 Win Mag. Our scopes are made in the same factories as many of the other big name scopes, so they all have very similar recoil ratings."

"All of our scopes are designed for the same level of recoil resistance, durability as well as the mechanical construction such as tracking and return to zero"

I'd like clarification on the "1000G force testing." If they can't or won't elaborate, then simply say so. And why should I pick up the phone again, when we have a spokesman here on our forum representing Tract? In fact, he claims, "Well guys you finally have someone to help field your Tract questions. My name is Brian and I'll be taking over for Trevor."

Why can't I simply ask their spokesman to clarify the claims for the company that he represents?

I have no dog in this fight. I don't care if Tract fails or is a huge success. But the company has made claims, and so have their reps. So I'd like to see some proof, or at least some shred of evidence that they know what they are talking about. So far, I haven't see it. All I have read are claims and fan boys like yourself running to their defense.

Jason