Originally Posted by kingston
There have been lots of really charitable posts—generous on so many levels, in this and previous Tract threads. Not seeing that is tragic. None of these people owe Tract or Trevor or Brian Hoges anything. If it were me and my company, I’d be focused on cherishing all the great stuff folks have brought to these threads, not pissing and moaning about what they haven’t. Form didn’t need to put together that photo essay. His efforts weren’t driven by malice. It wasn’t about being evocative. It was about passion. These boards are full of enthusiasts, people who dig this stuff.

There have also been some aggressively argumentative posts and posts insisting that Brian begin testing immediately. One bad egg ruins the omelet, one bad apple ruins the bunch. Stick, when he was allowed to post in the optics forum was his usual blatant, nasty, insulting self. Thankfully Brian hasn't had to deal with him. But don't kid yourself; it ain't been all sunshine and roses with regard to posts directed at Brian or Tract. There have been some mean, insulting posts directed their way.