According to the information in this thread here are some of the facts. A number of folks have tried a tract scope and were very pleased with the results. In fact though its not contained in this thread Mule Deer I believe made the statement that you are getting more for less money with the Tract optic. We Also have a number of folks who seem to be down talking the Tract optic when in fact they have never even tried one. Many of those same folks have said many times that first hand experience is the only authority that grants a reply made in wisdom otherwise your just a dumbass talking out your ass! In this case I'd take my own advice and get first hand experience before making a reply. A good number here who have first hand experience seem to be saying the exact opposite of those who haven't even seen the scope in question.

Than we also have the Form test. The most flawed part of that test was the fact that the scope had been passed around plenty before it arrived at Forms front door. In fact whoever sent the scope to Form you would think no doubt new the scope was tits up and the problem showed immediately. Makes me wonder how many handled the scope previously that may have even had a dog in the fight. Hell, send me your favorite Nightforce and I'll send it to Form to be tested as soon as I'm done with it. I guarantee you it won't even get past sighting it in if I don't want it to. This test Form did was ridiculous and Form even stated as very matter of fact that the test certainly was not to be taken as valid because of to many unknown variables. I took Forms word at that! Some however have chose to cherry pick through Forms words rather than take all of Forms words in its entirety.

For many hunters it appears to me the Tract scope line is going to offer more for less dollars and thats a good thing for most of us. Do I think the Tract scope will track with an SWFA. No! and personally I don't need it to be an SWFA. Why! Because SWFA"s are heavy and I do have certain hunting situations where I don't feel like packing around the extra weight. I realize bombproof mechanical integrity would be nice but if you make the Tract scope heavy like an SWFA what's the point. Just buy am SWFA if thats what your after.

I for one along with many others will opt for Reasonable mechanical integrity for the weight savings. So far according to those with first hand experience Tract is proving to be more than reasonable as far as mechanical integrity is involved short of a $2500 sniper capable scope. Again the comparison is just freaking absurd!

I think Tract is here to Stay and I think they offer a lot of what most hunters want for a great deal. In the end Tracts long term success I think will come down to quality control and if Tract keeps that top notch I think they are going to knock this out of the park.

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field