A few more notes on the 3-15x42 Tract Toric:

As prairie goat noted, it's "yuge," just about exactly the same length and weight as a 6x42 SWFA, around 14" and 20 ounces. But as noted to him when discussing it, as a general rule I've found scopes need to weigh around 20 ounces to have accurate, long-lasting adjustments and hold zero.

On the plus side, the specs claim essentially no change in eye relief from 3x to 15x, from 3.9" at 3x to 3.85" at 15x. I checked this with a flashlight and it was spot-on. A lot of scope companies claim constant eye relief in variables, but generally the difference is at least 1/2".

The 2-10x42 Toric is noticeably smaller than the 3-15x, at 13.2" and 18.6 ounces. Both length and weight are very similar to the 3-9x42 SWFA, but the 3-10x42 Nightforce SHV is about 1-1/2" shorter, though slightly heavier.

The Torics come with a zero-stop kit that's easy to install, but limited to one full turn. It works similarly to the Leupold CDS system.

One problem some users have run into involves the windage turret interfering with case-ejection in some rifles with some mounts. But this isn't unique to Torics.

It would be nice if they'd offer more reticles in the 1" Torics. Tract offers MRAD/MRAD and MOA/MOA hashmarked reticles in the new 30mm scopes, but they're much yuger scopes than the 1" models.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck