I understand guys are not willing to give Tract a chance and thats fine. If you don't like what they have to offer spend your money elsewhere. I'm a Toyota guy. I'm on my 5th one. My past 3 have been trucks. I've never had an issue. My Tacoma had 225k when I sold it. I changed the clutch myself at 185K because I didn't want to get stuck one day. To my surprise it wasn't even close to being worn out. Over the years I always heard bad things about Dodge. Well in 2010 I purchased a Challenger. Now I have skin in the game and can say I'm not a fan. Until you own something and try it first hand how will you know? Maybe the other guy had a [bleep] gun, bad ammo, or just plain can't shoot. At the same time I'm sure somebody with a Toyota will say they are POS. But from my experience and when I've read they are great. As for Tract I've been very happy. Guys keep harping on a test done here and you won't ever be happy with any results I post. Thats fine with me. Let it go already and lets move on. Tract has given scopes to several writers but we can't afford to give it to guys on every forum to torture test it. Imagine you owned a company and 50 guys wanted free gear to play with? Lets be reasonable. I work 60 hours a week testing guns at work. I still shoot in the weekend. I'm an avid shooter. If there was an issue Id be the first to bail on Tract. Take my word for what it is.

NRA LIfe Member, Colt, Sig, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armorer, NYBIN , NYPD Firearms Examiner, Serial Number Restoration, Cerakote, Gunkote, and Duracoat finishes