Tract wanted their scope tested by members of this forum....

They wanted the free ad press here....

Now......

They don’t want another scope tested, or “see no reason why” they should send out another one....

They want guys to take it easy on them, even though they have yet to address the failure of their tested scope.

That said:

I’ve used their Toric Binocular, it’s fabulous, but I won’t buy one because they haven’t been around long.... and who knows where they’re going to end up. My requirements of a riflescope don’t involve “glass” or any other accessory.... they involve toughness, repeatability, and dependability. “Glass” is way down on my list of requirements.... a scope is simply a place to keep my crosshairs until I’m ready to use them. As such, I pay attention to ALL reported failures on this, and other forums.

Leupold doesn’t have a rep here on the fire.... if they did, I bet that guy would get flamed daily... and for pretty good reason. Same with Nikon, or Zeiss, or whomever. You want direct access to guys who actually use this stuff? You got it.... but they have no allegiance to you, or any reason to be “kind”.... they do have a reason to point out flaws, discrepancies, and fallacies with your product, business model, and representation.

If you don’t want that kinda feedback.... good, bad, and ugly..... then market your wares in Outdoor Life, and to stupid gullible sales people behind gun counters. They’ll listen to you, stroke your product, and tell you how great it is....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......