Haters are going to hate, fan boys are going to fan, anything made my humans has some rate of failure, and companies are going to engage in puffery to sell their wares.....until they can’t anymore. Hoping that’s where Tract is. For the record, I’m a fanboy of the Toric binos (but haven’t pulled the trigger on the scopes). I have little paitience for cost and hassle of replacing scopes (particularly during load development or hunting). Over the years I’ve had to replace Redfield, Burris, Leupold, Swarovski, Minox and now Zeiss. Shoot enough, or have high expectations, and it happens from time to time. Did Tracts first rep say unbelievably stupid things? Absolutely. Have their been product failures? Yes. We’ll all benefit if Tract and other new players push and challenge the industry to innovate and cut costs. Let’s move on. By the way, if anyone from Tract is listening, let’s see a 30mm hunting scope with hunter friendly turrets, and a hunter friendly illuminated reticle. Less than 25oz weight is ok if the internals are tough and repeatable and glass is stellar. .