No condescension intended, but take it as you will. There's nothing wrong with stating your experiences, but from what I can see they have limited value in assessing the mechanical integrity of your scope. That's all I meant to say, nothing more and nothing less.

Nobody is criticizing Tract's optical quality. Nobody is criticizing its willingness to attempt to listen to shooters. What you may have noticed is that we want to hear more about how the scopes compare mechanically against scopes such as the SWFA line, NF, Bushnell LRHS/DMR, etc, and we're not seeing it. I think there are lots of guys that are not about to buy a scope that is a big unknown in the mechanical department for $750-1000, when other options on the market, that are known quantities, exist in that price range. What we're really trying to say, is that if Tract wants to get an "in" with target shooters (who buy a lot more scopes than hunters), they should put a couple of their best scopes in the hands of testers we thoroughly trust based on a proven track record, and let the scopes prove themselves. I have a lot of faith in Form's opinion of how scopes do mechanically, as do a lot of other shooters here on 24HCF. If he tested the Toric and said it was mechanically good to go, I'd be a lot more inclined to try one out.

For the record, I would like Tract to succeed. I want their scopes to be as durable and integral as NF or SWFA SS. I want the company to listen to shooters and offer every feature we want. If my comments seem critical, they are intended to serve as constructive criticism. As happens on rare occasion, I agree with cumminscowboy in that if Tract wants to become established as a viable option for target shooters and hunters, they need to get the word out there that their scopes are reliable, accurate, and tough, since that is what currently matters most to many serious shooters. Leupold, for example, didn't establish their name as a leading scope manufacturer because the scopes wouldn't hold zero. They became mainstream because a lot of shooters and hunters felt that the scopes were plenty clear and bright, and held zero through hell or high water. Sadly, that is no longer the case for Leupold. Hopefully Tract is different.