Originally Posted by Pappy348
What HAS surprised me is the "dedication" of the no-experience naysayers. The effort expended to discredit something they don't own, or use boggles my feeble old mind. There's lots of stuff I don't care for but I haven't launched a campaign to drive the makers out of business. Must be some kind of personality quirk.

It doesn't surprise me at all. I've come to expect this gang mentality of aggression from the self appointed "Hero Crowd" that is pushed toward any who might disagree or refuse to answer what amounts to ignorant lines of reasoning. What does surprise me is that not one of these "self appointed" Heroes and Leaders of the feeble minded will step up and test a Toric scope so that the masses of us lowly peasants have an example to follow.

Thankfully a few real Men have not only tested the Tract Toric for those of us who are interested but they have also been kind enough to post there results that are based on experience. These Men are real leaders and they haven't even self appointed one another. Instead they just go forth and lead by actually doing something! Imagine that!!!

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field