Apparently almost nobody has noticed my previous post on this thread, where I mentioned that the article had already been submitted on April 15th. As a result any response beyond that date cannot be included in the info--including any response stating you did NOT like the 7mm Remington Magnum.

If those who posted their dislike actually read my original post, then you'd know that I didn't ask that question. Instead I asked who was a fan of the 7mm RM, and their age. Don't care who doesn't like it.

But apparently any post on the Campfire is still only read as far as the header, in this instance "7mm Remington Magnum?" So they provided a "dislike" vote, usually without any details--often because they've never owned or used one. Which provides what I might call less than zero info

Will be reposting this every day or two until this thread dies, as it's taking up Rick's bandwidth for no reason except the usual cyberspace "vote."

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck