Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
While attending one the boys all-star baseball games......a fellow Dad (dentist) pulled up in his golf cart, after being at the local country club.

While I gave him the game update......unknown to me, two other Dad's unbuckled his clubs from the rear of the cart.

After impressing everyone.....Dad took off for the golf course again.......spilling/spreading all his expensive clubs all over Sunnyside Ave.

Felt bad for him.

A terrible story......but I told it so well.

LMAO

I saw a clan of dudes pull that on a guy the other day around the 16th hole. Late afternoon, and they were smashed.

I could not stop laughing.

About three weeks ago a bunch of us were up in Erie to fish for steelhead, we also golf a bunch on this trip.

First time out on the course my buddy's dad was riding with me, we had five of us. After the turn another buddy of mine, the guy that was riding with me's nephew took his clubs and put them on my other friends cart insinuating that I was driving my cart too radical for him to be riding with me. It was all in fun and we all laughed about it.

Well after Teeing off on 10 we drove up and after looking for a ball my friend with by buddy's dads clubs on his cart came driving over to help me. He stops and takes off and my buddy's dads clubs go flying off the cart. I laughed and picked them up and put them back on his cart. He drives away and I look down and there laying in the grass is about 6 inches of club with the head of the driver attached to it. Broke the driver right off the shaft. Couldn't believe it.