Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Cum gargler,

Seeing how you won't post any camping, shooting, hunting & even fishing photographic evidence of your achievements, due to them being "imaginary" interests, I guessing you, again, can't prove you standing here, other than your imaginary pseudo bull$hit stories.

Unlike me, who actually does it all, posts it all & is actually aware of where my limitations lie.

For example: I know nothing about hand guns, so I don't pretend too. Never posted jack diddly $hit about them.

You should consider that, & basically stop posting about anything, 'cause all your "stories" have holes & you keep getting caught out via your ego !

You forgot to "quote" my post with your reply.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The only people who have "established [cough]" I add nothing are the mentally deranged closet commies here, like you, fool, being all you have is your gaslighting, and name calling to project your imaginary baddazz image you work so hard to establish on the net, while you feed your narcissism.

You have zero hard evidence to prove your position, and are nothing more than good laughing entertainment.

But that is what you closet democrats do, when the facts hit too close to home, you mentally deranged cyber troll commie.

& yet, you knew I was replying to you !!!

LOL

Priceless !!!!!!!!

You were continuing your mental derangement of my not posting pictures, so it was obvious.

Keep posting. It's the spitting image of an alcoholic idiot closet democrat's verbiage.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)