Originally Posted by NH K9
I d not believe a post can be wholesale deleted here once there are posts past it, but I'm not sure since I've never attempted to do so. Any edits would also be obvious, but I'm not certain I even participated in whatever thread you're ranting about

So..........find the post you lied about it just admit you [bleep] up. You cant, so you continue to double down on the lie, which also shows you to be a hypocrite since you're taking others to task for it

But, to make it easy on you.........no. That wasn't me who posted anything near that.

ETA: see, edited due to spelling and it's noted

Yes, wholesale posts can be deleted: Edit > Delete Post.

You accuse me of lying, yet you refused to answer a direct question, "multiple" times, as to whether you made the comment, and you have the gall to accuse me of doubling down....lol

There's a reason someone "ignores" a direct question..........

I already stated I might have mistaken you said it, when it was someone else, but it was said, and others here seen it too, I'm sure.

But here's the facts, trolls don't admit to making a mistake, and I'm man enough to admit I might have made a mistake.

Every interaction I've ever had with you here has been you LYING about me with absolutely zero evidence, while you join the pack of closet democrats here who troll me. That is how mentally weak you are.

You don't even deserve the explanation I gave above, because you're a troll too, and the fact you can't accept someone admitting they might have made a mistake, and can only continue with your trolling towards me shows you are NO man, but then when has any troll ever been a real man.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)