Holy phu cking god. Elkphukker, we knew you couldn’t hit it 300 yards so don’t act like your admission of as much is earth shattering news. Pretty sure I never saw Goalie on here making stupid ass hockey bets he couldn’t back up.

Now you’re going to tell us that the many long drive trophies you won were years ago? You occasionally hit one over 300 with the right conditions? Ph uck now you’re afraid to even try because you’ll injure yourself?

This defies logic. The only explanation here is that you’re just a socially awkward loser who has no idea how to engage in normal conversation with “the guys.” You’re that guy who just has to take it to the next level, no matter how much of a lie it is. Now can you see why people are saying you and dickofcheese go down on each other?

I can see it now, there you were in 1972, senior year, homecoming game. Friday night and the lights were bright and there’s our little elkgargler making claims about being the best wizard slaying trombone player in the state, or whatever the hell kids in the band did on homecoming night.

Give it a rest, dude. Just because one time in 1991 you hit a downhill tee shot with a tailwind that hit the cart path three times and went 302 yards doesn’t mean you phu cking matter.

Jesus Christ with this I don’t want to injure myself and need the right conditions. Phu ck me running elkswallower, I can hit a six iron 300 yards with the right conditions. I’d say get back in the basement, but I’m sure you’re already there. Go ahead and close this window and fire up your video games again so you and the rest of your posse can continue living out these dreams unchallenged.

Last edited by Ducksanddogs; 12/30/20.