Picked up golfing in 1991 while stationed in Berlin Germany. Friend of mine asked me if I ever golfed and I was like, grown men chasing a little white ball around for half the day? No thank you! Over the next couple weeks He kept pressing me and asked just to go to the driving range with him. I didn't know anything about golf so I thought we were going to get one of them little buggies and drive around making fun of the idiots out the chasing that little white ball, so I said hells yeah.

We get there and I found out the driving range was where you stand in one spot and whack the fuçk out of the ball. I'm like ok sure.

So there I was, standing there looking down at the little white ball sitting on some soft rubber tube thingy. All around me people are whacking away and balls are flying. Im thinking to myself that I'm going to hit this ball and it's going to go straight out about 300 to 400 yards. I swung at that ball and the instant the club hit the little m'fer I was well and truly hooked. The ball made a hard right slice, went about 30 ft in about a 85° angle. After that and me being a perfectionist I devoted ever spare minute I had from then on golfing. I had a 2 handicap by the time I left Berlin in 1993. Golfed as often as I could up until 2002 when I broke my back and haven't been able to golf since.

I sure miss whacking that damnable ball........

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ