Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Personal preference. Most people who walk are faster than people in carts anyway, so it really doesn’t matter.

Sure they are.

Slowest fuuckers in our league ride.

Slow golfers are gonna play slow no matter what. Old, feeble, slow walkers are gonna be glacial trying to walk a golf course. And some courses just are not set up to walk, either because of massive elevation changes or long distances between tee boxes.

I walk a lot, but there's a few courses where it's not feasible to keep up walking despite being fit, so I don't. I always walk at league, and nobody is waiting on me.

I had to work in Adelaide,Australia and had the weekend off. I had planned to play if time allowed so I brought everything except clubs. Little did I think about my golf shoes alarming the customs People . That cost me an hour and a missed flight. Anyway, I ubered to the Adelaide golf course Saturday morning. Cart rental was going to pretty pricey so I decided to walk. Holy crap, the course wasn’t overly long but the distance between holes was a jaunt. The next to them last hole had a huge elevation change uphill. I thought I was gonna die when I was done. Between the air force and my travel for work, I have been lucky to play in many states and countries.

Top three courses:

GO!

This is a hard question. I have played so many places and probably forgot more than a few. Myrtle beach is a must. Play two different courses a day for a week

If I have to name three that stand out

Indian canyon, Spokane,wa
Bear Trace, Crossville, Tn
Point royal, Branson, Mo