You got the slayer boxed in. Ill bet he cant break an honest 200 on the first ball and keep it on the fairway with his magical wood driver

Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hey, boomer, ain't nobody playing anything but metal woods since Christ was a corporal.

And I've got $1000 that says you can't drive 300 yards on a flat hole, no wind, until you get in the cart with your boyfriend.

I have won the long drive prize in tournaments, more than once,...with a persimmon....

Snap a pic of that trophy and post it here.

[bleep] the trophy. He does it, flat hole, minimal wind, let's say three balls to make it reasonable. One over 300 in the fairway =$1000.

0 out of the three go 300 in the fairway, I'm $1000 richer.

Literally any long drive champ jumps on that bet like a fat kid on the last Twinkie on earth.

Edit: we are talking actual distance, as in a laser rangefinder shot back from the ball to someone standing on the tee box.

goalie,

first, it is good to have another HOCKEY fan back on the 'fire. Thank goodness for new phones, eh?

Second................I think with this guy you'll have to have Rick hold the money, seems I recall some arrangement for a $40K bet or such. Maybe a measly grand isn't deserving of that treatment.

Technically, I'm on a tablet. But the lack of pop ups is glorious.

As for the bet, flights are cheap, I figured a grand makes it worth my while to go watch yet another "long drive winner" not hit further than 250.......

Last edited by ribka; 11/29/20.