Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by goalie
My niece is still in more 24HC dead critter pics than you.

GFY

Do you put your niece's dead kills in the back of your van too, like you showed in your picture you posted, so deer ticks can be spread throughout the van and possibly bite someone down the road, and give them lyme disease. I'd hate to have a dumazz uncle like you, who would carelessly expose "anyone" to lyme disease from deer ticks, because of their sheer stupidity like you displayed.

Last time I heard about someone who pulled that maneuver, the ceiling was covered with ticks.

But then again, you were proud of your certificate to be able to give a non-proven shot to humans, and risk their lives........

Now, if that isn't a great reply to your GFY, then you can simply KMA.

Putting dead critters into any vehicle isn't something you're ever going to need to worry about.

But, you can do this amazing thing called cleaning.

My niece says you're a lying puzzy. And she could out drive you on the golf course.

GFY

You didn't clean those deer, and made that up to keep yourself from looking so damn dumb.

SUUUUre, you gave them a bath with chemicals to get all the ticks off....

ROFLMAO....you are so full of schit.....

You are obviously an idiot.

You can clean THE MINIVAN.

But it's funny watching a guy too afraid of ticks to put a deer, in a tarp, in a van and drive 40 minutes home act like he's any kind of hunter.

And my niece can still out drive your lying azz on the golf course, and shoot more deer than your lying azz.