lol. Ever been outside of Colorado ?

Why would Putin want Europe? For all of their vast natural resources and robust economies? Another conspiracy nut job

How many fake wars has the US fought in the past 70 years to "save democracy"? How many has America won? lol.

typical ill informed short sighted war mongering neocon worshipping actual NAZIs in Ukraine

Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
It's mind boggling how many people up here on the Boobs & Politics page now hate America. What's wrong with you Bristoe, you used to have more sense than this?

I don't hate America. But I'm not particularly fond of the "crazies in the basement" who run America's foreign policy these days.

I just want to be left alone.

I don't want to have to be bothered by the fact that the crazies who run the American government consider me a deplorable, irredeemable Fascist Nazi to the extent that they will put me and my people on the path to nuclear armageddon in order to push the globohomo agenda into Russia,...the same globohomo agenda that's destroying America.

Globohomo? Where the snarf did you come up with that word?!

Bristoe,10+ years ago you and I, Hawk, Tripps, we were arguing with SteveNO--and we were on the same side.

I have long argued we don't need to be the worlds policeman and send our military and our kids every time a camel farts. This is different. Anybody with any kind of realistic inkling of world history, and ultimately American history knows dictators like Putin don't stop with some East European country--Putin wants all of Europe. And Central Asia. One way or the other we will ultimately be in the fight if we let that happen--and the American kids and our money will pay a LOT higher price than the cheap war we have now.

Putin is weak. He made a huge mistake and exposed that weakness in taking on Ukraine--the same "corrupt" Ukraine that the denizens here on the Boobs & Conspiracy page predicted would fold in a heartbeat. Countries and cultures that are morally corrupt DO NOT put up the kind of brilliant fight Ukraine has for the past 7 months. Send everything to Ukraine except our kids, and let them beat the [bleep] out of Putin and relegate Putin to the corner, or let the Russian people hang him in Moscow square.

Joe Biden and the Conspiracy crowd here on the 'fire certainly have one thing in common--they are afraid of provoking Putin.
Putin should be afraid of provoking US!!! Trump is right, if he was still president Putin likely would not have invaded the Ukes.

As much as anything this is really about Trump losing the election. Despite sour grapes about "Russian Collusion" Trump won 2016 fair and square. Despite sour grapes of "voter fraud" Trump lost the election fair and square. All the "Glomohobo" cockamamie conspiracies' don't change the truth no matter how blind we pretend to be.

There's a whole lot of rooting for Putin going on here without actually saying it. And that's not a America First way of thinking.