First off, IM NOT PROPOSING ANYTHING. We’re just discussing, among friends, the state of the world.

If we are proposing actions, I’m not on board with wholesale moneys dumps, Brandon style, anywhere, here or anywhere else in the world. I am firmly in the camp that believes in America, first, because the weak can’t help the weak.

That said, do I believe is is kin our best interest to test our military strength against our potential enemies? Without spending American blood? Heck, yeah, I do. This war in Ukraine is upending our assumptions about the battle of the future. It casts doubt on hugely, massively, insanely expensive weapons systems and aircraft. We spent some treasure, sent a bunch of near expiration date weapons and munitions, have men and equipment observing and learning a LOT.

We’ve also seen the reputation of Russia as a military power completely demolished.

Just those two factors, learning what weapons will work on the modern battle field, and the elimination of Russia as a “peer” adversary CAN save this country trillions in dollars and more, much more, in young American lives in the future.

But again, none of that comments in any way on Brandon’s firehose of tax payer money.

Sic Semper Tyrannis