Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Now that the Russians are about ready to flatten the Ukraine we’re now interested in freezing the lines and starting negotiations. We’re threatening a false flag dirty bomb and our direct involvement I’d guess. WESTERN sources are reporting the Ukraine has suffered @402,000 casualties. 390,000 of those are dead ! Same source says @65,000 Russian casualties. If I were the Russians I’d talk for another couple of weeks and then run the table. We’ve never kept any promises to them before and we won’t now. We’re just trying to buy enough time for the Ukraine to mobilize another half million men and half train them on western equipment so we have something to give them. The goal of the west is to drag this out to the last Ukrainian. Biden and company would pop a baby off its mothers tit and send it off for cannon fodder if they can get away with it.

I'm still waiting for Bristoe's predicted invasion of Odessa.

But I strongly suspect there is a badly damaged bridge involved........
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Now that the Russians are about ready to flatten the Ukraine we’re now interested in freezing the lines and starting negotiations. We’re threatening a false flag dirty bomb and our direct involvement I’d guess. WESTERN sources are reporting the Ukraine has suffered @402,000 casualties. 390,000 of those are dead ! Same source says @65,000 Russian casualties. If I were the Russians I’d talk for another couple of weeks and then run the table. We’ve never kept any promises to them before and we won’t now. We’re just trying to buy enough time for the Ukraine to mobilize another half million men and half train them on western equipment so we have something to give them. The goal of the west is to drag this out to the last Ukrainian. Biden and company would pop a baby off its mothers tit and send it off for cannon fodder if they can get away with it.

Lol.

If half that were true, you’d be doing good.
If the Ukrainian Nazis are on the offensive and the Russians are on the run why are we massing troops on the border ? Why would Russia be threatening a dirty bomb ? It’s not like they don’t have thousands of nuclear weapons. A dirty bomb serves no purpose for Russia. Used on the battlefield it makes the whole area very hard to fight in permanently. An air blast of a high explosive nuclear bomb and you can go marching in within days and the place will be livable quickly afterwards. See Hiroshima and Nagasaki versus Chernobyl.
Now if the Ukraine is desperate and needs to stop the Russians and get NATO to fight the war for them. They don’t have nuclear weapons but do have spent nuclear fuel. Does it make sense in their crazy Nazis fanatical way to build a dirty bomb ? This nonsense is just like accusing the Russians of blowing up their own pipelines.
I’m very confident that we’re not building up forces around Ukraine because the Ukraine is winning and the Russians are going to resort to dirty bombs and blowing up a huge damn to flood the places they already hold and are full of Russian citizens.
The Ukraine has called up a million men supposedly but can’t make any real gains of strategic value against a very small Russian force. The Russians are fighting in a way to minimize their casualties while the Ukrainians are throwing men into assaults over open terrain. I can completely believe the casualty numbers and ratios. Nothing the Ukraine and the west claim holds up to common sense and most of what the Russians are claiming does hold up to the common sense test. Putin is far from incompetent and crazy. On the other hand Zelenskyy is an actor and pervert and Biden's handlers are bloodthirsty Jewish neocons who see Ukrainians , Russians , and Americans as sub humans whose lives have value only in service to themselves and their world domination. Jewish neocons could care less if every Ukrainian and Russian dies as long as their empire expands. They’ll happily sacrifice every goy American too.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !