Originally Posted by Dutch
So, how are these “freshly refreshed” replacement conscripts going to impact the conflict, in any different way than the last issue of conscripts? Better communications? (nope). Better commanders? (nope, nope). Better morale? (Ha!). Better unit cohesion? (I made a funny!). Better equipment? (From where, exactly?). Better support logistics? (make sure you pack some sandwiches, Igor).

I’d hate to be the one playing that hand in battle.
We’ll just have to see. I know that everything the US media is reporting isn’t even related to reality. There’s never been many Russian army personnel involved. Almost all Local militia and Wagner group mercenaries. 40 -50 thousand man Russian mechanized battle groups backing the locals and mercenaries. Russian army provides air , artillery and tank support. The perception that the Ukraine has been fighting the bulk of the Russian army is false. As for the equipment there’s hundreds of newer T80 tanks videoed coming into Belarus. It is looking like a 100,000 man joint Belarus Russian force is being formed in Belarus to invade from the north. Only 30,000 are Russian. That leaves 270,000 to join with the existing 100,000-130,000 existing force in the east. A total of a half million man force to fight with. Nowhere the Ukraine has come up against Russian forces of any real number have the Ukrainians had any success.

Dutch , you keep believing the propaganda from the west and I’ll keep believing the independent sources I’m listening to. I’d take the Russian hand every time in this matchup. As an American it makes me sick to see the American Empire destroy itself. Our middle class way of life is going away with the empire. It’s madness !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !