Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
This is a disinformation war.... I listened to Kilmeade on FOX this AM and he was spouting BS, saying things that I'm sure he wants to believe. The same old BS that they have been spouting since this goatfugh began

Name a war that isn’t full of propaganda and disinformation.

It's pretty bad when Bongino, Kilmeade, Gorka, etc are busy working for the Cabal, NWO, Soros and Biteme like Houston_2, Burnsie and Suckawhore.

Yeah, and apparently Trump is part of the disinformation too since he supports Ukraine. Wait, I thought he and Putin were working behind the scenes to get rid of the pedophiles that hang out in pizza parlors? I might be getting my Q conspiracies mixed up. So many of them that never seem to pan out.

Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Russia has 10 times the economy of the Ukraine and about a 100 million more people. And the Ukraine is kicking their azz. Logic says no.

Russia got its azz kicked by Finland in 1939/40.

From the wiki page:

“The Soviets made several demands, including that Finland cede substantial border territories in exchange for land elsewhere, claiming security reasons—primarily the protection of Leningrad, 32 km (20 mi) from the Finnish border. When Finland refused, the Soviets invaded. Most sources conclude that the Soviet Union had intended to conquer all of Finland, and use the establishment of the puppet Finnish Communist government and the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact's secret protocols as evidence of this, while other sources argue against the idea of a full Soviet conquest. Finland repelled Soviet attacks for more than two months and inflicted substantial losses on the invaders while temperatures ranged as low as −43 °C (−45 °F).”

Damn, that sounds familiar. 70K casualties on the Finnish side and 320K-380K for the Ruskies. Eventually they got their [bleep] straightened out and made some headway, but Stalin had a much better grip his country than Putin does.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.