Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
About 20 minutes ago over Belgorod.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that a missile launch from Belgorod? Russia has the advantage of firing from Russia and then claiming if they shoot back it’s a major crime.

Using US supplied weapons and US advisers inside Ukraine serving with UKO soldiers targeting inside Russia?

Would that be justifiation for a nuke response?

No, because Ukraine has a right of self-defense. You don't get to invade a sovereign nation and then claim the right to use nukes when they mount a vigorous defense. That's called "boot-strapping".

So if Russia meddled in Mexico’s elections & installed a Russia-friendly puppet regime, then sought to get Mexico added to an alliance formed specifically as anti-American, then started waging war against Americans in Mexico.

Would we be justified in invading?

After we invaded, would we be justified in stepping things up if Russia sent their tech & personnel in to assist the Mexicans?

None of the above means “I like Putin”. Anyone implying that is a complete and utter fool or an advocate for the military industrial complex. It IS an attempt to understand what an adversary might think, how he might be motivated, and what we might consider doing if we’d like to deescalate.

If we wanted to… there are many on the pro Uke side who don’t care a lick for deescalation.

I suppose your never trumpism might have you hating Putin and needing to believe him to be the most irrational maniac since Hitler?