TOOTY
WHY DID YOU TAKE OVER PLUMDUM'S PROFILE?

Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It sounds like the Ukrainian SBU used the driver of the truck to unknowingly and involuntarily involve himself in the “suicide” explosion on the bridge. If that’s true and I believe it is then as far as I am concerned that’s a war crime in and of itself. Soldiers mistreating soldiers on the battlefield is one thing, Ukrainian military using hospitals, schools and civilians as cover while they fire from those areas is another thing but using an unknowing civilian truck driver to drive the explosives and then remotely detonating the truck is a despicable war crime and cold blooded murder of their own innocent civilians. I don’t subscribe to war crimes in the same way that the modern media tries to force that narrative. War in general is a crime so when “human rights advocates” are picking flyshit out of pepper and calling everything a war crime I lose interest. This action however has me angered because while innocent civilians die in war in disproportionate numbers the intentional murder of the Ukrainian truck driver by the Ukrainian military is a despicable crime and it is absolutely inexcusable in my mind!

If this is how the Ukrainians expect to win then God have mercy on their black souls, they deserve everything they receive! That is NOT how organized militaries conduct themselves if they desire any semblance of support from civilized nations…unfortunately I’m no longer convinced that we are a civilized society…

Based on what? What info? You have solved a crime based on something that 'sounds right to you'? Or do you have other info?

It just sounds a little conclusory. Maybe it did happen that way, but maybe not. I don't think we have the facts to make a decision either way.

ETA this is interesting. May not have been a truck bomb.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63192757