True…two wrongs don’t make a right but why would anyone think that we can do for Ukraine the very things that we can’t do for ourselves? We can prevent an invasion in Ukraine but not America. We can give strong words in support of protecting the sanctity of Ukraines borders but not America’s borders. We can ensure the full funding of pensions and retirement benefits for Ukrainians but not Americans…in fact they’ll steal the retirement funds of Americans in order to fully fund Ukrainian pensions. I’m disgusted that so many supposedly conservatives are 100% onboard with this bullshit, factor in the people and administration that set the table for this “color revolution” to happen…Obama, Klinton, Jarret, Podesta, etc and it becomes clear how short Americans memories are.

If it’s true that 2 wrongs don’t make a right, and I believe it is, why are you proposing that 3 wrongs will make a right? We can’t do for ourselves the things that we need to thrive and succeed yet because Putin is doing what we’ve done time and again, “invading” a “sovereign nation” we think we know better just like Afghanistan. Maybe there’s some cause and affect in play here….maybe if we’d lived up to our promises and guarantees Russia wouldn’t have felt that this was a necessary action. Maybe if instead of allowing NATO to inch upon the Russian borders we wouldn’t be spending BILLIONS of dollars that we don’t have.

It’s true that 2 wrongs don’t make a right….which is why I can’t get behind this third wrong. 3 wrongs get even further from making a right…

I simply don’t want us involved, either with boots or BILLIONS I don’t want us getting involved in reigniting the Cold War. What I want is of no consequence in the big picture but I’ll continue to hold true to that which I believe in.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~