Tarqueen you worshipped a violent felon a rapist openly on here now claim a moral high ground. dumb white trailer trash like you , who never traveled more than 50 miles from where you were born, should stick to subjects like cheap domestic beer sales in dollar general and domestic abuse of your step sister lol

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
About 20 minutes ago over Belgorod.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that a missile launch from Belgorod? Russia has the advantage of firing from Russia and then claiming if they shoot back it’s a major crime.

Using US supplied weapons and US advisers inside Ukraine serving with UKO soldiers targeting inside Russia?

Would that be justifiation for a nuke response?

No, because Ukraine has a right of self-defense. You don't get to invade a sovereign nation and then claim the right to use nukes when they mount a vigorous defense. That's called "boot-strapping".

Tarrqueen it's simply stunning that you came on here and cried when the Violent felon felon George Floyd, who raped a pregnant woman at gun point, died of a drug overdose .

So Iraq and Afghanistan and Panama, Yemen, Somalia, Yugoslavia , Vietnam justified in using nukes against the US Tarqueen?

It's simply stunning that you have to lie---literally make things up out of whole cloth that have absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. Not once did I lament George Floyd's demise. I only predicted that actually happened---a murder conviction, which I also happen to think was grossly unjust. But none of that has anything whatsoever to do with whether or not Russia is justified in using nukes in a conventional war they're losing to a far lesser military power when they themselves invaded the sovereign nation they now want to nuke cause their too incompetent to defeat that far lesser military power. What is truly stunning though is how you Putin pufters have so lost your moral compass that you align yourself with the KGB, Red China, Iran and the NORK's. You reveal yourselves as tyrants and totalitarians through and through. Truth is, you actually love the deep state, and the deeper the better. You and your ilk are frauds.

Last edited by ribka; 10/04/22.