So Burns by publicly supporting Ukraine is therefore by association supportive of Alexandrea Cortez <Squad Democrat> who supports Ukraine. Nice.

This whole notion that if you don't wake up every morning and plug your tongue up Putin's ass to start the day then it means you are a democrat and love Joe Biden is the most retarded fracking thing to ever infest the American psyche in my lifetime. And many on this forum are eat up with this retarded ass notion.

I am a Republican. I have never voted for a democrat and never will. But nothing about that makes me unable to see Putin for the [bleep] ex KGB murdering despot rancid piece of god#@*n dog chit that he is. He has been making up BS excuses to invade the countries bordering Russia for years. Ukraine is not his first rodeo. The truth is that he just wants to rebuild the old Soviet empire again and will not stop until he is stopped or he dies.

It's baffling to watch people who rightfully denounce our government when it overreaches it's authority but then turn around in the next breath and gush with man love for a dictator like Putin who kills his political rivals and imprisons any Russian citizen that dares to openly criticize he or his government.