Rooster7 #17194907 04/26/22
Online Content
Willto
Campfire Regular
W
Somewhere Beyond the Sun
Who cares if Jesus was a real person? There is no proof of the associated extraordinary events that were allegded to have taken place, let alone anything else to do with his life - not a scrap. There are copied stories by unknown authors and no eye witnesses.

Exactly. Just mentioning a person or place that actually existed "IN NO WAY" legitimizes the claims of the supernatural.

There is a book (and now a really crappy movie) called "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter". That movie is set in America and mentions many states towns and places that really exist. It 's main character is Abraham Lincoln, a man who really existed. It is set against the backdrop of the Civil War which is a real historical even that actually happened. So invoking Antlers logic I guess that means that all that stuff in there about vampires is actually true too. LOL!

low iq biden trailer trash lol

Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by ribka
go serve your pedophile master lmao

Originally Posted by Willto
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by ribka
Typical anti American trailer trash draft dodger who never served who couldnt locate Russia or Ukraine on a map before this began.

your love of Biden Clinton and pedophilia is well noted. Just move to Thailand where its legal to have sex with 8 year old boys mr Pedophile

You seem very into homo videos and dwelling on deviant behaviour.

You might type "Projection" into your favorite search engine.

I don't judge just because you have a few homosexual issues in your closet but you might want to deal with your desires before it Burns you up.

Just Sayin.

He seems particularity fond of bringing up sex with children where it has no relevance to the topic at hand. Wouldn't want my kids walking past his house on the way home from school. Of course there's no danger in that. Unlike him I don't live in Russia.
LOL! Right on cue. Not only is he an obvious Russian bot he's not even very imaginative. In fact he's pretty much a one trick pony.