Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You shoot really well, and know quite a bit about delivering bullets on target at long distances, John. You've been known to put together rifles that shoot well, too. You should stick with what you know. Your middling IQ doesn't allow you to see the larger patterns of human interaction, nor to develop more than the simplest of value judgments.

Speaking of, did you vote straight-ticket "R" like the rest of the "patriots?"

Well at least we agree on a few things one of which is I shoot "really well".

It's kinda funny that some think a guy who can develope the cutting edge tech in one area is some how stymied with some simple things.

Cope as you must, it won't change how things happen.
You're right, nothing I do will affect that stuff half a world away, which is why I give no fuucks about Ukraine. Or Russia. My own country is led by criminals and traitors who are doing real damage here, now, to real people and a real nation's well-being. If I thought it necessary to form an opinion and act on it, it would be here, in America that I would focus. I'll let Russia and Ukraine deal with their own problems.

Again, a midwit such as yourself is never going to understand all that. Stick to building rifles, shooting shiit, and drinking too much. These are your "zone."

I can muti task pretty well.

Maybe even better than we agree I can shoot. grin

Rest assured I am fixing things here in CONUS.

You can thank me later. wink
*Yawn*

I promise you that posting online inbetween drinks and jerk sessions isn't going to help.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.