Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I was listening to the Military Summary channel and he said the Ukrainian Nazis army attacked Russian lines in the Kherson district with two mechanized infantry battalions and one tank battalion. That’s a sizable force. They never even made it to the Russian lines before retreating. Artillery and air power sent them home. If three battalions can’t cover 5k to actually contact the lines I don’t see the Ukraine having any gas left in the tank. Supposedly the Ukrainians have amassed close to 70,000 men in the Kherson region for an offensive. I don’t see them making that attack successful. They’re using hastily trained men and a dwindling supply of armor that’s not being replaced. They’re running out of ammo for the artillery and that’s not being replaced either. Next month the Russians are coming at them with 300,000+ reservists freshly updated with a few weeks of reorientation. Unlike the Ukraine the Russians have plenty of ammo and thousands more armored vehicles and tanks. The hastily thrown together air defenses we’re sending are a far cry from an integrated air defense network. The new systems will have to be manned by western mercenaries (NATO). We’ve (USA/NATO) made it clear that we will not allow a negotiated settlement so Russia will be forced to take all of the Ukraine.
Turkey is also disconnecting itself from the West and aligning with Russia and the Asian block. Saudi Arabia is moving away from the USA also. Really hard to believe we’ve been so incompetent as to alienate the Saudis. The Saudis becoming a client state of China and Russia would be a strategic disaster for the American Empire. Turkey is already a defacto ally of Russia and they’re the largest NATO army outside of the USA. Losing Turkey and Saudi Arabia means losing the eastern Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf region. Look for attempts at regime change in Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Like the old Indian said when asked "who's side you on", reply; "whose winnin?"...hard to believe the Ukes are running out of anything, especially ammo, after the billions we've given them!....Won't be long now. Wonder how the peace is gonna make the Brandon click look after all the usual lies and squandered billions?

Last edited by TreeMutt; 10/17/22.

"an armed society is a polite society"