Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Morewood
Zelensky fluffers, how does it feel to be owned by the commie Democrats and the mainstream media?

You bought it all hook, line. and sinker.

"The Ukraine narrative has been a western, state department + CIA, designed operation from the outset. On the backside it’s a political money laundering operation feeding defense contractors, corporations, western politicians, congress, political campaigns and DC think tanks."

Gullible rubes, every single one of you cheerleaders for war.

I believe that it is Russia that invaded Ukraine and the crimea and Georgia, not the inverse.

You appear to be a cheerleader for war.

We saw you stupid pukes lined up to vote for continued open borders, gun confiscation, fentanyl, sexualizati9n of children , pedophile grooming, submission to the WEF, and submission to Homeland Security tapping our electronic devices Tuesday to vote for a wife Beater.

We see you pukes allow the destruction of our Constitutional voting rights. How did every R running in statewide races win in GA in November EXCEPT FOR WALKER.

You and your lying, corksucking commie buds are the scum of the earth.

You're either a paid off traitor OR you're too stupid to see the actions your leaders take are designed to destroy the US.

This is your crews program.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]hometown restaurants near me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin