Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Gents, a request; could you please keep that moron Burns to this thread and off any I post? thanks in advance.

PS: good job in beating him up..

At this point I'd say Burns is kicking their collective asses, especially given that Ukraine is winning....

You feminine bitches roll together?

You another dungeons and dragons fág queenie?

Fugging liberals! Haha!

When you name-call rather than make arguments, you're simply announcing "Hey everyone, I'm too stupid to participate in this discussion beyond the level of a third grader". But we all appreciate the concession, and you certainly have our sympathy! grin Arrested development must be a terrible thing. grin
You have no credibility when you make the name calling argument, then start a thread with pufter in the title.

The reason people don't waste their time debating with you is that you have yet to indicate that you have the intellect to understand a rational argument.

You can try and debate them, ask questions. But when pressed they are not able intellectually to do so. They move on, original theory or opinion is foreign to the Ukrainian backers. Funny thing is everybody else are Putin lovers which isn't true. In my opinion he is the better choice compared to soros,hinter, and the big guys playground.