Originally Posted by T_Inman
Moscow police are now saying that there could be a threat to the community.

2 roommates were at the residence at the time of the murders, both were unharmed and not held hostage. Not till about noon the next day was 911 called and even then it was to report an “unconscious person”, not 4 bodies. No suspect identified let alone anyone in custody. I can see hung over college kids not waking up until noon and not finding the scene in the residence’s common area until then, but reporting an “unconscious person” in this situation is just bizarre.

Holy hell this is a spooky one with a lot of missing info. They’re keeping this quiet for a reason.

Such a bad deal. I knew several Pi Phis and A Phis when I was there.

When one of the pictures shows blood running through the floor board and down the exterior concrete wall there’s no damn way anyone thought there was an “unconscious person”. That takes a hell of a lot of blood loss for that to happen. I don’t get why the the Moscow police are being so coy about this. We’re told it wasn’t a murder-suicide. That leads to there’s apparently a murder about and they say “no risk to the community”? To be able to kill four people with a knife means their throats were probably slit low and then left to bleed out. Can’t call out that way. What a terrible way to go & it sounds like a professional hit. One that was meant to send a message.

Yours in Liberty,

BL