Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Well if you had been paying attention to the Campfire Cowboys, you'd know that LEOs in general are corrupt, inept and incompetent. The FBI? 100% corrupt, inept and incompetent.

I don't know how much time you've spent around small town police or the FBI but I can assure you their competence and ethics tend to be well south of what most decent people would expect.

Typically.

I have zero experience with the FBI and next to none with small town police. For a few reasons I will totally buy that incompetence runs rampant in small town LEOs but Moscow really isn’t a small town in my mind. It isn’t LA but not Big Piney, WY either. The corruption/ethics part? I don’t know. I’ll take your word for it all either way though.

I have however, also learned to not believe much that Campfire Cowboys preach and they’re always bitching about the FBI as well as LEOs in general.

Edited: I should mention that I am not referring to you as a Campfire Cowboy despite your post count. I am referring to other posters who never have anything good to say about LEOs, in any circumstance.

Last edited by T_Inman; 11/20/22. Reason: Clarified