Originally Posted by akasparky
They'd put out a public warning within an hour of discovering the bodies telling everyone to stay inside behind locked doors, a murdered on the loose type of thing.

90 minutes afterwards, they lifted that warning and claimed it was a targeted murder and the public need not worry.

There was something about that crime scene that influenced them to do that, it also appears it may be part of the information they are holding back from public release.

I find it to be somewhat unique that whoever did this was efficient enough at taking a life with knife so well that not one of the four had enough life left in them to find their phone and punch 911 before they died.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't think it'd be that easy to kill someone with a knife that effectively 4 times in a row no matter how many times you stabbed them without one of them having aYou'd besueprised how qui few moments left in them.

The coroner said they were stabbed, not slashed. Based on that it kinda rules our throats being cut.

I doubt this was planned, it seems more of a rage of the moment kinda thing.

I think the guy had to have above basic knowledge of where to stab them to be so successful.

Who knows, hopefully time will tell.

You'd be surprised how quickly a knife will kill if you put it in the right spot, I've had pigs die in a matter of seconds.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter